Saturday, November 22

U of Rochester IdM Journal

I just stumbled across Mike Conklin's new blog. There's not much there yet, but Mike's promise was enough to make me take note. (No pressure Mike!) It seems he is going to help develop an identity management strategy for a university and also help implement all the supporting technology. That's a story that I look forward to hearing. I hope we get all the details - service providers, product selection, architecture, etc.. This type of blank slate scenario is a fantastic learning opportunity for those involved (and those who get to read about it). Again, no pressure Mike -- I've just always wanted to see someone tell the story each step of the way.

[enter Leslie Nielsen]
"I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you."

No comments: