Monday, February 13

The Value of Virtual

I'm working on a whitepaper discussing the business value for virtual directory technology. There seems to be a lot of buzz and some misconceptions about the technology and its business case. MaXware is in the unique position of having both a true virtual directory product and a traditional data-synch product (commonly termed metadirectory). So, I'm hoping we can provide a perspective that, while not completely unbiased, will present both technologies as having real value in certain business scenarios. Perhaps, we'll even lay out the scenario where the two technologies converge. If I had any readers, I would ask what you'd like to see in such a whitepaper. Of course, if you do happen to find this post, please do let me know your thoughts.

No comments: