On The Burton Group's new identity blog, they recently weighed in on EMC's purchase of RSA. I think it's a little more insightful than the other coverage I've seen (albeit at a high level):
Why did EMC acquire RSA Security?
- EMC sets up RSA security division, Sept. 26, 2006
- EMC Secures its future, Sept. 22 2006
- SMBs should outsource everything and vendors must adjust, Sept. 20, 2006
- In Depth: The Transformation Of EMC , Sept. 18, 2006
- RSA Security acquired by EMC for $2.1 billion, June 29, 2006
- EMC Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire RSA Security, Further Advancing Information-Centric Security (Press Release), June 29, 2006